Friday, June 14, 2013

Before I leave

Just a few things I wanted to share before leaving..

To my parents.
-Thank you for letting me go.  Although some people think you're crazy for letting me do this, I wouldn't be safer in America.  Thank you for your willing heart.  Thank you for your support.  Thank you for letting me be obedient to God. 

To my friends, my supporters, you are one in the same.  
Thank you for your encouragement and your prayers.  It means so much to have friends, a church, and family who are just as excited as you are! 

To my God who always goes above and beyond.  
-You are always faithful and never cease to amaze me.  There were a few big things that needed to be taken care of before I left, and all of them have been.  Tickets, check.  Visa, check.  NCLEX, check.  You provided even in the midst of all my worries.  You have given me the chance to go back.  A chance I thought only came around once.  

Please continue to pray with me as I leave tomorrow night, June 15.  I can't wait to see how your prayers will change my life, and the lives of those in PNG!!

~ Faith
   I Sam. 12:24

No comments:

Post a Comment